IAC shows that with the right people, systems and capacity, any livery is possible.
If you’re an #AvGeek like us, this article is for you!
In the course of IAC’s 30+ years, the company has earned a reputation as the world’s leading aircraft painting specialist, serving the commercial, OEM and military markets. But the company known for standard airline brands is now increasingly being known for its highly complex special liveries. After a string of customer successes in both its commercial, OEM and military business, IAC is now earning its stripes as the best painters in the business, and the most sought-after paint company for special liveries. The company completed the following special livery aircraft in the last 12 months:
- “Her Art Here – California” B757 – United Airlines
- “Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker” – B737-800 United Airlines
- “Her Art Here – New York/New Jersey” B757 – United Airlines
- “Pixar Pier: Friendship and Beyond at Disneyland Resort” B737-800 – Alaska Airlines
- “Las Vegas Golden Knights” A319 – Allegiant Air
- “Horizon Heritage” Q400 – Horizon Airlines
- “Drake Air” B767 – Elan Express
- “Mavericks” B767 – Elan Express
“IAC continues to accept the challenges associated with special liveries like working along-side the Engineers, Photographers, Marketing Team, Vendor Reps and time and time again we are delivering beautifully painted aircraft, exceeding our customers’ expectations and our competitors’ abilities,” says Robert Lummus, IAC’s President of North America.