IAC’s Amarillo, Texas facility received support this year to give one of IAC’s oldest paint facilities a facelift. The Amarillo Rick Husband International Airport provided new paint for the outside of all five of IAC’s hangars. IAC then set out with an experienced paint crew to begin the project by:
- Washing the outside of the hangars to remove dirt, grime and rust.
- Performing repairs on damaged metal
- Prime the outside of the hangars
- Paint all exterior components of the facility
- Repaint all hangar numbers and addresses
- Paint the IAC logo onto each of the existing hangars
IAC drew upon their momentum from revitalizing the exteriors and the focused their efforts on updating the interiors:
The Amarillo crew worked for several weeks to build new:
- Paint Rooms
- Equipment Rooms
- Storage Rooms
The addition of paint, equipment, and storage rooms per hangar allows for better time efficiency and management.
By completing the interior stage of the project, all Amarillo’s hangar configurations are now identical and 5S Certified.
Not to be stopped there, IAC’s lift support equipment and tug also received repairs along with shiny new paint jobs!
As the paint season is now in full speed, the IAC Amarillo Team is proud to be working in the recently updated facility.