This role is responsible for ensuring materials flow to point of use when required to support production departments and our customers. He/she will work with cross functional departments and suppliers to support the most cost-effective source and usage of aircraft materials, to ensure a seamless supply chain process from ordering to delivery.
- Support and work as part of global Supply Chain team to support business requirements.
- Responsible for tracking material from suppliers to the dock by liaising with transport and warehousing ensuring on time arrival.
- Read and interpret engineering orders and drawings to support ordering of materials for layovers.
- Place purchase orders with the latest price for specific materials for production and direct shipments to customers and various global locations.
- Maintain the most cost-effective solution for freight to meet our production requirements.
- Locate stock into the correct locations in accordance with required procedures.
- Loading and unloading of deliveries and shipments, ensuring ERP system accuracy.
- Lead in physical monthly and yearly inventory counts, ensuring adjustments are actioned daily.
- Highlight any stock shortages and issues to the relevant personnel and action immediately.
- Ensure paperwork for shipments, COC’s and waste logs are maintained and stored correctly.
- Ensure monitoring of Materials consumption for each Aircraft event, reporting job cost consumption within 24 hours of aircraft departure.
- Ensure daily targets are met for receiving, picking/issuing and packing of material.
- Maintain daily temperature and humidity Logs.
- Daily review of quarantine and MRB.
- Daily reports issued by 3pm local time.
- Develop and maintain excellent, positive business relationships with partners, customers and internal and external stakeholders to ensure targets are met.
- Ensure adherence to health and safety policies and procedures.
- Deliver innovative continuous improvements to ensure customer satisfaction, quality of service and ensure competitiveness is maintained in line with business expectations.
- Collaborate with customs clearance and other custom duties.
- High school diploma, college degree preferred.
- Experience in maintaining records of incoming and outgoing materials and stock control with excellent focus on attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills including Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Previous experience of ERP systems.