• Provide certifying services in an EASA Part 145 maintenance organization providing support to the aircraft painting and related tasks.
• Liaise with the customer and paint hangar staff to support the paint project.
• Performance of routine and non-routine task cards as supplied by the customer and IAC.
• Performance of related operational tasks, structural and paint inspections.
• Troubleshoot, repair, inspect and rectify defects as necessary.
• Perform and record all work performed iaw appropriate manuals and regulations.
• EASA Part 66 B1 and C Aircraft Maintenance Licence (Must have a C licence or be eligible to apply to the Aviation Authority for issue of a C licence)
• All or a combination of the following aircraft types would be required: Airbus A300, A320, A330 and Boeing B737, B777, B787. Other types would also be considered.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience performing certifying duties.
• Human Factors, EWIS and FTS certificates (Initial and recurrent)
• Valid driving licence
• Logbooks and/or worksheets supporting and demonstrating recency on type.
• Company authorisation certificates from most previous employers.
• Previous experience related to aircraft painting would be an advantage.
• Fluent in English language – written and oral.
• Ability to work as part of a team or under own initiative when required.
• Flexible work hours may be required.
• Right to live and work in Ireland prior to application.
Please apply with your CV to email@example.com