|Job Title: Aircraft Planner||Reports to: Sales Director|
|Department: Sales/Production||Location: Shannon|
***MUST HAVE PERMISSION TO WORK AND RESIDE IN THE IRISH REPUBLIC***
This role is responsible for managing and coordinating the global slot/planning schedule. A key part of this role will be to liaise between the Global Sales and Production teams to maximise the aircraft schedule utilization, monitor aircraft turnaround times and labour hours forecasted.
- Actively manage and coordinate the Global slot schedule on a daily basis to ensure that any changes have been monitored and approved.
- Liaise & Coordinate with Sales and Production departments on individual projects to ensure that turnaround times and labour targets can be met.
- Monitoring any inconsistencies, and suggest adjustments for continuous improvement to improve efficiency
- Develop, continuously improve and update daily and weekly forecasts for labour/hours and utilization days.
- Design slot schedules and allocate suitable resources to ensure efficient resources for timely arrival and departure.
- Conduct daily briefings to ensure Production Teams & supply chain are fully aware of all customer specific detail relating to all IAC facilities.
- Actively engage with customers to create efficient use of all facilities to provide efficient repainting schedules and nose to tail programs.
- Keep customers up to date on project status and communicate with customers in a timely manner.
- Assist the Sales and Production Team in developing accurate forecasts for presentation at quarterly meetings.
- Update content for weekly operations meeting.
- Develop and maintain good business relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Any other reasonable tasks as required by the Sales Director.
- A proven track record of working in a dynamic environment.
- Aircraft planning/production experience would be an advantage.
- Strong organizational, analytical and time management skills.
- Commercial experience in the aircraft industry is preferred.
- Close attention to detail is important when monitoring your plan/schedule.
- Highly motivated with proven ability to drive projects to a successful and timely conclusion.
- Ability to work independently for extended periods without direct supervision.
- Ability to work cross functionally and effectively within a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible to meet Company and Customer needs.
- Proven professional, customer focused approach.
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience of dealing with Customers and Senior Executives in an organization.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal English.
- 5+ years’ experience in an aircraft planning/technical role.
- Strong numerical skills and detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Must have a full clean drivers licence
- Must be available to travel locally and Internationally
Closing Date 28th February 2021
To apply please send resume and cover letter to: